- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: babies
Information first shared on my Facebook page. Apparently, American Airlines has had a number of breastfeeding incidents over the years and there are multiple references to and versions of their breastfeeding “policy” that ensures “other passengers are not subjected to an uncomfortable … Continue reading →
I’m just going to list links to various news stories, etc that will explain why I think Nestlé is a bad company. I routinely talk about Nestlé on my Facebook page, so join me there to continue to be updated. In … Continue reading →