- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: extended breastfeeding
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
I read Trevor’s story months ago on Facebook. His story was causing quite a stir online. Here is the description from his blog (http://www.milkjunkies.net/): “A transgendered dad in a gay relationship breastfeeds his baby boy.” He uses a SNS (supplemental … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading