- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: law
A Guest Blog – Dear Texas Representative Debbie Riddle…A response to your comments on House Bill 1706
(The views expressed in guest blogs do not necessarily reflect the views of Unlatched. I just like giving people a place to voice their views or opinions. – Rachelle Unlatched) Guest Blog by Becky K. Becky K, is a mom … Continue reading
“The fact is, if you know you are going to be in a jam packed place, pump into a bottle! It’s that simple!”
Yes, this is a real quote. Yes, I laughed out loud when I read it. Back in March 2012, there was a NIP incident at a waterpark and the issue blew up all over their Facebook page. It got very … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading