- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: pumping
Today a story came out about a mom being harassed for attempting to pump on an American Airline’s plane, but that’s not what I’m upset about. I’m upset about this: “An American official…said the airline does indeed allow breastfeeding moms to … Continue reading
“The fact is, if you know you are going to be in a jam packed place, pump into a bottle! It’s that simple!”
Yes, this is a real quote. Yes, I laughed out loud when I read it. Back in March 2012, there was a NIP incident at a waterpark and the issue blew up all over their Facebook page. It got very … Continue reading