- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Breastmilk is an amazing liquid! It can cure pink eye and get rid of ear infections. You can use it as a face wash and clear up acne. It is also great on diaper rashes! There is a lot of … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Welcome to my breastfeeding blog! I will be using this site to organize all my helpful hints, links to awesome breastfeeding websites and blogs, and anything else that is interesting regarding breastfeeding! Enjoy your stay!