- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: mothers
Support groups on Facebook should be a safe-haven for mothers to get support and advice—not a place to fear deletions. This is a follow-up piece to my Breastfeeding Basics article, “Breastfeeding Professionals Silenced by Facebook Censorship.” I’m a member of … Continue reading