- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: facebook
Support groups on Facebook should be a safe-haven for mothers to get support and advice—not a place to fear deletions. This is a follow-up piece to my Breastfeeding Basics article, “Breastfeeding Professionals Silenced by Facebook Censorship.” I’m a member of … Continue reading
Only three days after my last suspension from Facebook, I have gotten in trouble with them again. I discovered that my backup account I created to continue to run Unlatched during my ban last week had been disabled. This is the … Continue reading
How can a breastfeeding ad with a cigarette as a nipple get deleted off facebook, but these other photos remain?
I just got blocked from facebook twice in less than 24 hours…you can see the two offending photos here: https://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/a-collection-of-all-photos-that-facebook-removes-from-unlatched/ The second photo to get me blocked was this ad about breastfeeding and smoking: but how does it differ from the … Continue reading