- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: hospitals
(The views expressed in guest blogs do not necessarily reflect the views of Unlatched. I just like giving people a place to voice their views or opinions. – Rachelle Unlatched) Here is the original article from the Chicago Tribune: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-12-19/news/sc-health-1219-breast-feeding-lies-20121219_1_breast-lactation-consultant-outcomes … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading