- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: ohio
read original story here: https://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/boy-scouts-committee-chair-voted-off-for-breastfeeding-son/ more stories featured here: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/969015/boy-scout-committee-chair-dismissed-for-breastfeeding http://www.bestforbabes.org/dad-stands-up-to-boy-scouts-of-america-to-defend-breastfeeding-wife-and-baby Here is their response…please leave comments below or visit here: Response from Buckeye Council
“The fact is, if you know you are going to be in a jam packed place, pump into a bottle! It’s that simple!”
Yes, this is a real quote. Yes, I laughed out loud when I read it. Back in March 2012, there was a NIP incident at a waterpark and the issue blew up all over their Facebook page. It got very … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading