- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
Support groups on Facebook should be a safe-haven for mothers to get support and advice—not a place to fear deletions. This is a follow-up piece to my Breastfeeding Basics article, “Breastfeeding Professionals Silenced by Facebook Censorship.” I’m a member of … Continue reading
A proposed bill (NJ A3702) in New Jersey has its sights on the informal milksharing community. This bill: “Establishes public awareness campaign advising pregnant women, new parents, and women who are breast feeding about dangers of casual milk sharing.” After I … Continue reading
Only three days after my last suspension from Facebook, I have gotten in trouble with them again. I discovered that my backup account I created to continue to run Unlatched during my ban last week had been disabled. This is the … Continue reading
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading