- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Today a story came out about a mom being harassed for attempting to pump on an American Airline’s plane, but that’s not what I’m upset about. I’m upset about this: “An American official…said the airline does indeed allow breastfeeding moms to … Continue reading
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
So, you may be asking, “What is the Weston A. Price Foundation? Why do I care what they say about breastfeeding?” Well, let me give you a quick description about them: They are a non-profit that advocates “whole foods and … Continue reading