- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Tag Archives: kellymom.com
Are you going back to work soon and you are wondering how many bottles your baby will need while you are gone? Do you have breastmilk in your freezer and you want to know how long it’s good for? Check … Continue reading
Have you ever receive dirty looks or nasty comments for breastfeeding your baby out in public? How did you respond? I felt that this topic needed to be covered with my recent Ohio Boy Scout breastfeeding article being very popular. … Continue reading
What does extended, full term, long term or sustained breastfeeding mean to you? Does it mean breastfeeding longer than 6 months? A year? Two years? What are the views of health professionals and organizations? From the World Health Organization: … Continue reading