- Does Medela have something going on with American Airlines?
- Why Nestlé is Evil…it goes beyond just infant formula….
- Hey Weston A. Price Foundation – Language Matters: How NOT to be a Breastfeeding Advocate
- The Weston A. Price Foundation’s Dangerous Breastfeeding Advice Should NOT Be Ignored
- A Guest Blog – Dear Texas Representative Debbie Riddle…A response to your comments on House Bill 1706
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: toddlers
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
I read Trevor’s story months ago on Facebook. His story was causing quite a stir online. Here is the description from his blog (http://www.milkjunkies.net/): “A transgendered dad in a gay relationship breastfeeds his baby boy.” He uses a SNS (supplemental … Continue reading