- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: pumping
A proposed bill (NJ A3702) in New Jersey has its sights on the informal milksharing community. This bill: “Establishes public awareness campaign advising pregnant women, new parents, and women who are breast feeding about dangers of casual milk sharing.” After I … Continue reading
Today a story came out about a mom being harassed for attempting to pump on an American Airline’s plane, but that’s not what I’m upset about. I’m upset about this: “An American official…said the airline does indeed allow breastfeeding moms to … Continue reading
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
Are you going back to work soon and you are wondering how many bottles your baby will need while you are gone? Do you have breastmilk in your freezer and you want to know how long it’s good for? Check … Continue reading
“The fact is, if you know you are going to be in a jam packed place, pump into a bottle! It’s that simple!”
Yes, this is a real quote. Yes, I laughed out loud when I read it. Back in March 2012, there was a NIP incident at a waterpark and the issue blew up all over their Facebook page. It got very … Continue reading