- Does Medela have something going on with American Airlines?
- Why Nestlé is Evil…it goes beyond just infant formula….
- Hey Weston A. Price Foundation – Language Matters: How NOT to be a Breastfeeding Advocate
- The Weston A. Price Foundation’s Dangerous Breastfeeding Advice Should NOT Be Ignored
- A Guest Blog – Dear Texas Representative Debbie Riddle…A response to your comments on House Bill 1706
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: kellymom.com
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
Have you ever receive dirty looks or nasty comments for breastfeeding your baby out in public? How did you respond? I felt that this topic needed to be covered with my recent Ohio Boy Scout breastfeeding article being very popular. … Continue reading