- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: breastmilk
A proposed bill (NJ A3702) in New Jersey has its sights on the informal milksharing community. This bill: “Establishes public awareness campaign advising pregnant women, new parents, and women who are breast feeding about dangers of casual milk sharing.” After I … Continue reading
The Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) is an organization that promotes a diet based on traditional nutrient-dense foods. They have a large following which we examined in my last blog article. Since they are so influential, we must not ignore … Continue reading
So, you may be asking, “What is the Weston A. Price Foundation? Why do I care what they say about breastfeeding?” Well, let me give you a quick description about them: They are a non-profit that advocates “whole foods and … Continue reading
How can a breastfeeding ad with a cigarette as a nipple get deleted off facebook, but these other photos remain?
I just got blocked from facebook twice in less than 24 hours…you can see the two offending photos here: http://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/a-collection-of-all-photos-that-facebook-removes-from-unlatched/ The second photo to get me blocked was this ad about breastfeeding and smoking: but how does it differ from the … Continue reading