- Does Medela have something going on with American Airlines?
- Why Nestlé is Evil…it goes beyond just infant formula….
- Hey Weston A. Price Foundation – Language Matters: How NOT to be a Breastfeeding Advocate
- The Weston A. Price Foundation’s Dangerous Breastfeeding Advice Should NOT Be Ignored
- A Guest Blog – Dear Texas Representative Debbie Riddle…A response to your comments on House Bill 1706
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Category Archives: Boy Scouts of America
read original story here: http://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/boy-scouts-committee-chair-voted-off-for-breastfeeding-son/ more stories featured here: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/969015/boy-scout-committee-chair-dismissed-for-breastfeeding http://www.bestforbabes.org/dad-stands-up-to-boy-scouts-of-america-to-defend-breastfeeding-wife-and-baby Here is their response…please leave comments below or visit here: Response from Buckeye Council
*** UPDATE – Here is another view of the story from Best for Babes: http://www.bestforbabes.org/dad-stands-up-to-boy-scouts-of-america-to-defend-breastfeeding-wife-and-baby *** ********UPDATE #2 (09/04/2012): Response from Boy Scouts Buckeye Council: http://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/response-from-boy-scouts-buckeye-council-re-committee-chair-voted-off-for-breastfeeding/ I am shocked and saddened to be bringing you this story! An Alliance, Ohio woman, Tess, and her husband, … Continue reading