- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Monthly Archives: November 2012
A War on Twitter – Breastfeeding Advocates Appalled that PAHO/WHO Took Money From Nestlé – includes Press Release
On October 19th, 2012, Reuters published a special report titled: “Food, beverage industry pays for seat at health-policy table”. They discovered that the World Health Organization’s(WHO) regional office, the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), had turned to the food and drink … Continue reading
News Release November 16, 2012 Outrage sparks Twitter battle between UN health watchdogs WHO, PAHO Moms, front line breastfeeding workers furious with Pan American Health Organization for accepting $150,000 from Nestlé Two global health care titans are duking it out … Continue reading