- Access Denied! Moms Blocked from Information and Support on Facebook
- New Jersey’s Proposed Anti-Milksharing Campaign—the Next Attack on Parental Informed Choice?
- Are you keeping track? Yup, banned from Facebook again!
- Banned from Facebook: Did you know a picture of an egg is considered nudity/pornography?
- Breastfeeding Advocates – You Can Be Banned on Facebook for Sharing Links
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Guest post by Jacky Souders of Mummies Nummies What do snowflakes, fingerprints, Zebra stripes and breastfeeding journeys have in common? Each one is different and unique. No two are the same. No matter how many times you have embarked on … Continue reading
How can a breastfeeding ad with a cigarette as a nipple get deleted off facebook, but these other photos remain?
I just got blocked from facebook twice in less than 24 hours…you can see the two offending photos here: http://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/a-collection-of-all-photos-that-facebook-removes-from-unlatched/ The second photo to get me blocked was this ad about breastfeeding and smoking: but how does it differ from the … Continue reading
read original story here: http://unlatched.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/boy-scouts-committee-chair-voted-off-for-breastfeeding-son/ more stories featured here: http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/969015/boy-scout-committee-chair-dismissed-for-breastfeeding http://www.bestforbabes.org/dad-stands-up-to-boy-scouts-of-america-to-defend-breastfeeding-wife-and-baby Here is their response…please leave comments below or visit here: Response from Buckeye Council