- Does Medela have something going on with American Airlines?
- Why Nestlé is Evil…it goes beyond just infant formula….
- Hey Weston A. Price Foundation – Language Matters: How NOT to be a Breastfeeding Advocate
- The Weston A. Price Foundation’s Dangerous Breastfeeding Advice Should NOT Be Ignored
- A Guest Blog – Dear Texas Representative Debbie Riddle…A response to your comments on House Bill 1706
- Boy Scouts of America
- breastfeeding in public
- extended breastfeeding
- full term
- guest blog
- long term
- nursing in public
- storage and handling
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Breastmilk is an amazing liquid! It can cure pink eye and get rid of ear infections. You can use it as a face wash and clear up acne. It is also great on diaper rashes! There is a lot of … Continue reading
Here is a link to the radio show I was on that covered breastfeeding issues and what Columbus area hospitals are doing to help increase breastfeeding rates. I come on around the 40 min mark and I cover the Ohio … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Welcome to my breastfeeding blog! I will be using this site to organize all my helpful hints, links to awesome breastfeeding websites and blogs, and anything else that is interesting regarding breastfeeding! Enjoy your stay!